The latest in supply chain thinking was presented at the 11th biennial SMART Conference & Expo on 26 & 27th June 2013, at Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre. The conference is organised by leading professional bodies, apicsAU, LAA, CILTA, SCLAA, NAWO, APICS and SCC.
The conference featured over 95 renowned expert speakers, while the Expo attracted more than 60 exhibitors and sponsors, with more than 600 visitors.
Some Feedback from our recent survey for 2013
- Excellent cross section of expert supply chain speakers and topics
- Broad scope of learning opportunities
- Well organised and keynote speakers were excellent
- Excellent Speakers, excellent topics, excellent networking opportunities. No weaknesses!
- Site tour was excellent
- Very good, everything flowed well with a good mix of plenary sessions and focused topics
- Great content, impressive breadth of speakers and area’s covered accross the whole chain
Looking to the future, the closure of the Sydney Convention Centre for three years presents an opportunity for SMART to be held in a new venue for the first time. The SMART Board has decided to move the event to Melbourne in 2015.
SMART will be held alongside National Manufacturing Week (NMW) on:
26th & 27th May 2015
Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
Whilst we have received some great feedback we are looking at invigorating the conference and reformatting the current delivery. Watch this space for more details over the next couple of months!!