SMART Conference was held for the first time outside of Sydney, at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre on 26th & 27th May 2015.
More than 480 delegates attended Smart 2015, drawn by the calibre of the speakers, sponsors and the high quality of the program.
SMART continued the strong tradition of delivering insightful supply chain & logistics practices, strategies and valuable information along with providing many networking opportunities to industry leaders.
The Smart Awards, a centerpiece of the conference, were presented at The Smart Conference 2015 Supply Chain Industry Dinner on Wednesday 27 May, 2015.
The awards 2015 continued the tradition of recognising excellence in supply chain and logistics by Australian-based companies and organisations. The SMART Awards celebrate exceptional corporate and individual performance.
The 2015 winners were:
- The Award for Excellence in Manufacturing Supply Chains
WINNER – DIAGEO
- The Award for Excellence in Supply Chain Management & Distribution
WINNER – HONEYWELL SCANNING & MOBILITY
- The Award for Excellence in Procurement
WINNER – SANTOS LIMITED
- The Award for Excellence in Transport & Logistics
WINNER – EMPORIUM MELBOURNE
- The Award for Excellence in Transport Event Humanitarian OR Military Logistics
WINNER – TOLL REMOTE LOGISTICS
- The SMART INDIVIDUAL AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE
WINNER – NOLA BANSGROVE OAM
SMART Conference is recognized by a number of dedicated associations and sponsors who understand the importance of putting their backing behind Australia’s largest Supply Chain & Logistics event
SMART conference is hosted by:
- The Australasian Production and Inventory Control Society (apicsAU)
- Interpoint Events
SMART Association partners include:
- Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport (CILTA)
- Supply Chain and Logistics Association of Australia (SCLAA)
Smart would also like to thank the following sponsors for their support:
- Platinum sponsor: Dematic
- Gold sponsor: Dexion
- Silver sponsors: Apex Supply Chain Industries, Bestrane, Knapp
- Supply Chain Industry Dinner sponsor: Telstra
- App Sponsor: Chainalytics
- Technology sponsors: Sick Pty Ltd, Market Motion, Pulse Logistics Systems, DSI
- Welcome Cocktail Reception sponsor: Schaefer
- Lunch Sponsors: Linde Material Handling and Telstra
- Morning & Afternoon Tea sponsor: Paperless Warehousing
- Coffee Carts sponsors: MTData, Lexian Solutions
- Reception sponsor: MicroChannel
- Satchel Sponsor: Ceva Logistics
- The Smart Awards sponsors: KPMG, DSI
SMART appreciates the continued support and cooperation of all our partners and looks forward to further successful partnerships in the future.