Registration Fees (all prices are in AUD and include GST)
Full Conference Registration Member Non Member Delegate $1,784.00 $1,930.00 Student $808.00 Single Day Conference Registration Member Non Member Delegate $1,119.00 $1,185.00 Social Functions Delegate Non Delegate Welcome Reception Free Not available Women’s Breakfast Panel & Networking
29 March 2017
Free $60 Single ticket Table of 10 Supply Chain Industry Dinner & Smart Awards $180.00 $1,700.00
*Member rates are available to the apicsAU community and financial Members of WISTA, LSCMA, ACIT, SCLAA, CILTA, LTNZ and nzpics.
Group Bookings: Companies registering 4 or more delegates will need to contact the Will Organise team to discuss a special discounted rate.
Full Conference: Registration includes attendance on 29th and 30th March 2017, coffee on arrival, morning and afternoon teas, lunches, keynote breakfast, welcome reception, conference satchel and documentation, a copy of the conference proceedings.
Single Day Conference: Registration includes attendance on the nominated day, coffee on arrival, morning and afternoon teas, lunches, conference satchel and documentation and a copy of the conference proceedings. Note: Single Day Conference delegates attending on Wednesday 29th March are entitled to attend the Welcome Reception. Single Day Conference delegates attending on Thursday 30th March are entitled to attend the keynote breakfast.
HOW TO REGISTER
Each person attending the conference needs to complete their own registration, with payment to the Conference Secretariat. This includes invited speakers, chairpersons and all other delegates. Please read the information on this site carefully before clicking on the link to register.
PAYMENT OF FEES
All registration fees are to be paid in Australian dollars. Payment of fees must accompany all registrations and may be made by cheque, credit card (MasterCard, Visa and AMEX attract a 2.2% surcharge) or direct deposit (please ensure remittance advice is emailed to email@example.com). Cheques are to be made payable to Smart Conference Pty Ltd and posted to PO Box 180, Morisset NSW 2264. Accommodation is to be paid directly to the hotel upon check out.
Your registration will be acknowledged in writing with confirmation of your requirements according to your registration. Bookings will be confirmed only on receipt of payment.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
Delegates who find themselves unable to attend the conference after submitting a registration are most welcome to nominate a substitute. All cancellations or changes must be received in writing by the Conference Secretariat no later than the 1st March 2017. An administration fee of $150 will be applicable. Cancellations received after the 1st March 2017 are non-refundable. All cancellations or substitutions must be made in writing. Please note all cancellation fees include GST.
The Conference Organising Committee strongly recommends that you take out insurance for your travel and attendance at the conference. The conference cannot accept any responsibility for participants failing to arrange their own insurance.
The collection of personal information you give to us to keep you informed about Smart Conferences, or to process your registration is governed by privacy laws. Please note that:
- The purpose of our collecting your personal information is to respond to your request to receive information about Smart Conference or to process your registration and to market the products and services of Smart Conference and our business associates.
- We will only disclose our personal information to our registration contractors and business associations.
- Our business associates are sponsors and industry partners of Smart Conference, and the professional bodies that undertake the organisation of Smart Conference. The above named organisations may use the personal information provided to them to enable them to market their products or services directly to you.
- You may make a request to gain access to any of your personal information that we have collected.
- You can elect not to have your personal details provided to a third party by indicating this during the registration process.