Celebrating Supply Chain Excellence
The prestigious SMART Awards 2015 continue the tradition of recognising excellence in supply chain and logistics by Australian-based companies and organisations at the SMART Conference.
The SMART Awards are a national awards program judged by a panel Subject Matter Experts brought together by major industry associations APICS and The Logistics Association of Australia.
In 2015, these well respected awards will continue to celebrate exceptional performance with an emphasis upon innovation and successful business strategy implementation. Judges will also look for leadership in customer service and sustainability.
Five awards outlined below are to be presented in 2015, sponsored by major commercial entities in the supply chain and logistics industry. The awards are open to all Australian-based companies and organisations that meet the criteria for entry. The awards have a tradition of being hotly contested.
Announcement of the award winners will be the centre piece of the SMART Supply Chain Industry Dinner in Sydney
- Award for Excellence in Event, Humanitarian or Military Logistics
- Award for Excellence in Manufacturing Supply Chains
- Award for Excellence in Procurement
- Award for Excellence in Supply Chain Management & Distribution
- Award for Excellence in Transport & Logistics